There are a lot of powerful people who don’t want Jan Lok Pal bill. They are driven by either envy or fear.
They can buy mass-media channels and journalists.
They can use them to divide the society on the name of caste, religion, region and economic class – as if the corrupt spare anyone.
They can’t buy our humor! Our humor can shatter their propaganda! Our humor can unite all victims of corruption!
You may help us fight the misleading propaganda by:
- Simply telling jokes you find here
- Commenting here
- Spreading this and similar blogs – through e-mails, sms’s, tweets, cross linking and so on
- Translating these jokes. Remember 98% of the victims of corruption can’t understand English!
- Switching off all the TV channels that you think are bought
- … with the following conditions:
- Please don’t use the work in misleading people or society
- Please don’t use the work in propagating violence, hatred or discrimination
- Please don’t use the work in propagating addictive substances or gambling